Warranty & Service
The LaserTouchOne carries a one year warranty to the original consumer purchaser. If your device should malfunction due to defective materials and/or workmanship, it is fully guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase providing:
- The warranty card sent with the device is completed and mailed to Renewal Technologies within 10 days of purchase;
- The LaserTouchOne is returned for servicing to Renewal Technologies;
- The LaserTouchOne is not misused, altered, or serviced by any person other than Renewal Technologies;
- The electroconductive gel provided with the product is the only type of gel to be used with the LTO device;
- The LaserTouchOne is used according to the user instructions and in a manner intended.
Use of a different recharging cord or a different type of electroconductive gel will void the 1-year warranty.
If warranty or other servicing is needed for your LTO please mail the LTO and charging cord to Renewal Technologies:
11111 N Scottsdale Road, Suite 205-G
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Include your name, address for return, phone number, e-mail address, and a brief description of the issue. Renewal Technologies will contact you with an estimate of the cost to complete any repairs, if the unit is not under warranty, and arrange for payment.